A certified Motherless Daughters Facilitator is a highly trained and skilled servant leader who facilitates the healing journey of women who have either lost or missed the nurturing care of their mother. She has met all of the qualifications as outlined below for this job description and is certified to use the Motherless Daughters materials that are provided for facilitating a Motherless Daughters class.
In order to achieve this certification, a woman must have:
- Completed the Motherless Daughters 12-week class as a participant.
- Successfully completed Part I, Part II, and Part III.
- Participated and completed a 12-week practicum being part of a facilitation team for a Motherless Daughters Class.
- Completed the post-practicum evaluation procedure.
- Must be accepting of other’s belief systems.
- Represents the Motherless Daughters Ministry with professionalism and Christian love.
- Maintains confidentiality with participant’s information outside of the facilitation team.
- Works collaboratively and plans with her facilitation team how best to serve women in the class.
- Prepares lesson plans, handouts, and all materials needed to facilitate the group study.
- Completes the agreed upon commitment in the agenda.
- Participates in a post-class evaluation and planning.
Commitment to the Ministry:
- Minimum 3 year commitment to the ministry. This begins after the completion of the practicum.
- Attends quarterly continuing education updates for Facilitators.
- Involvement in at least two Topical Studies per year.
- Coordinates class offerings through the Director of the Motherless Daughters Ministry.
- Adheres to the key criteria for creating facilitation teams as outlined in the facilitator manual.
- Not to copy or reproduce copyrighted materials unless permission is specifically given.
- Chooses at any time to be a Certified Motherless Daughter Facilitator II.