Led By: Sue Carroll (https://1arthouse.wordpress.com)
Date: Thursdays, Feb. 4, 11,18, 2016
Time: Doors open at 6:30 PM, class from 7-9 PM
Location: Deerfield United Methodist Church
Participation limits: Registration is limited to 30.
* Children 10 and over may also register for these sessions when accompanied by an adult registration. What an ideal family affair! Registration for children is limited to 10 in total.
Cost: Adults are $25.00 per person, Children ages 10-15 are $15.00.
Each participant must purchase these supplies on their own:
- Watercolors ($2 Crayola set available at Target or Walmart or KOI Watercolors gives richer colors available at Amazon)
- Watercolor pad (can get at Walmart for around $5 or Canson Watercolor pad – it’s blue) – this is a must and what we’ll do most of our work in
- Pens – will need different sized tips. Two suggested brands are Pitt by Fiber Castell and Micron (you can buy individually). Will need a fine tip and a med/broad tip, black.
- Pencil and eraser
- Paper towel and baby wipes (get a small package) – we’ll use a lot of these
Optional (especially because you want to see exactly what we do before you invest in this hobby!):
- Journaling bible
- Journibles (individual books of the bible you can get at the Family Christian Store)
“Living an ART filled life…“Creativity is a God-given ability to take something ordinary and make it into something special. It is an openness to doing old things new ways…the creative spirit is part of our heritage as children of the One who created all things. And nurturing our creativity is part of our responsibility as stewards of God’s good gifts.”
- Emilie Barnes, The Spirit of Loveline