Led By: Sue Carroll (https://1arthouse.wordpress.com)
Dates: Thursday, Jan. 11th and Jan.18th
Time: 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM
Location: Montgomery Community Church (11251 Montgomery Rd., Cincinnati, OH 45249)
Participation limits: Registration is limited to 30.
* Children 10 and over may also register for these sessions when accompanied by an adult registration. What an ideal family affair!
Cost: Adults are $25.00 per person, Children ages 10-15 are $15.00.
Each participant must purchase these supplies on their own:
- Watercolors ($2 Crayola set available at Target or Walmart or KOI Watercolors gives richer colors available at Amazon)
- Watercolor pad (can get at Walmart for around $5 or Canson Watercolor pad – it’s blue) – this is a must and what we’ll do most of our work in
- Pens – will need different sized tips. Two suggested brands are Pitt by Fiber Castell and Micron 03 (you can buy individually). Will need a fine tip and a med/broad tip, black.
- Pencil and eraser
- Paper towel and baby wipes (get a small package) – we’ll use a lot of these
Optional (especially because you want to see exactly what we do before you invest in this hobby):
- Art Journaling Bible
- Art Journal
Bible art journaling begins with the process of prayerfully inviting the Holy Spirit to reveal truth as you study God’s Word. It is then creating a memorial to God and the place where He met with you. A lasting visual of truth and revelation.
Come and see how easy it can be! We will be creating a take home project using watercolor techniques, hand-lettering, and step by step doodles. You will receive a practice journal filled with lettering and doodle lessons, the 3, 2, 1 study method, and many free resources that will help you with the process of Bible Journaling process. You will also complete a journaling project. Guaranteed success, with Sue’s easy steps!
You can find Sue’s instructional Doodles at 1Arthouse.blog .