As a Christian organization, the Motherless Daughters Ministry believes:
- That there is one true God. He is personal and knowable.
- God manifests Himself in three persons — the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit who lives within each one of us and empowers us.
About Ourselves and Others …
- We believe that God has given us the unique privilege to help free the women who come to us from the bondage of grief and loss.
- As Christian believers, we embrace others in love and show Christian maturity.
- We respect individual differences.
- We help motherless daughters who come to us to mend their relationships with God.
- We embrace the gifts and lives that God has planned for these motherless daughters.