Event Chair: Mary Ellen Collins
Blog Submission Criteria
- We only accept original pieces that haven’t appeared anywhere else (including your personal blog).
- Blogs must be submitted as Word documents.
- Your blog post should offer support and encouragement to motherless daughters.
- Posts must align with the Motherless Daughters Ministry mission, vision, statement of faith, and core values.
- Posts should be between 400 and 700 words in length.
- Topics should be related to being a motherless daughter.
- Include your name and the title of your post in the Word document.
- Take the time to have someone else read your post for clarity, grammar, spelling, and punctuation before submitting.
- Images are necessary to include in your post submission and must copyright free.
What is Needed
- Monthly blogs articles
- At least monthly, can be more frequent if desired