You are expected to:
- Begin your volunteer involvement within 3 months upon completion of the training.
- Volunteer a minimum of 100 hours over the next 2 years. This can be facilitation of courses or retreats and other ways of serving with the Motherless Daughters Ministry.
- The 4-day Journey Residential Retreat counts as 50 hrs.
- 6-week courses count as 25 hrs.
- Support groups count as 1 hr.
- You could choose to volunteer in 1 JR retreat each year for 2 years, 4 6-week courses over the 2 years or any combination such as 1 retreat and 2 6-week courses.
- Track your volunteer hours.
- Once you complete and have verified your 100 hours, $100 of your registration fee will be refunded to you.
- Attend quarterly Facilitator Continuing Education meetings. These are usually done via videoconferencing. (February, May, August, and November)
- Schedule your Facilitator in Training Practicum within 1 year after the completion of your Facilitator Training.
- Complete a Facilitator in Training Practicum within 18 months after the completion of your Facilitator Training.
If you do not begin volunteering in the Motherless Daughters Ministry within 3 months of completing your training, a bill for $800.00 will be sent to you. In obedience to God’s calling, we trust you will act with integrity and will meet your responsibility in either time given or fee paid to the Motherless Daughters Ministry.
If you believe God is calling you to this ministry and you are committed to all of above, please complete the attached application, along with your registration fee. If you do not meet the requirements for this course, your money will be refunded to you prior to the start of the program.
When we receive your application, you will receive a confirmation upon receipt. Registration is limited to 6.