Shine A Light On Those Who Affirmed You On Your Path To Womanhood
- A tribute donation offers you a thoughtful way to celebrate a special person (s) while contributing to our mission to provide healing and comfort to the women we serve worldwide.
- MDM will host the page and provide an easy way for you to create and share it.
- You can even create a permanent memorial space with their name on it, allowing strangers to get to know the person you knew so well.
- Every time someone pauses to admire the area, they’ll see the plaque or memorial marker with your loved one’s name on it and, however briefly, think about who that person might have been.
The grief journey is a wandering way. Part of the journey is traveling back into our memories.
Here are some tips for writing from the heart:
- Reflect on the impact they had/have on you and others.
- Think about their best characteristics, your favorite memories of them, and the many ways they will be missed.
- Imagine they are in front of you, what would you want to say to them?
How much does it cost?
Your tribute will live with the Motherless Daughters Ministry Memorial Site for the length you choose to purchase
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the guidelines for my tribute to be approved?
What types of payment do you accept?
The payment platform is Stripe. Stripe allows Credit Cards – Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover. We do not accept PayPal at this time.
Do I have to pay before it is displayed?
Yes, you must pay at the time of form submission.
Can I edit my message?
At this time you will NOT be able to edit your message after submission. Please edit prior to submission. You may choose to compose it in a word document. Copy and paste once spell and grammar check is complete.
What if I have multiple women I want to honor?
You must complete one form for each person you would like to honor.
How do I get more information?
If you need more information click on the link below:
What if I want to make an additional donation to the ministry?
The Motherless Daughters Ministry is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt nonprofit organization. Donations may be submitted on the form or you can use the donation button on the top right of the home page.
How can I renew my Memorial Tribute if I decide to extend my renewal date?
The memorial can be renewed at any time. The new expiration would be the number of years from purchase date.
Check your tribute page. The expiration date will appear below the badge on the back of your tribute.
Can I have a refund if I want to remove my tribute?
No. We will not issue a refund if you decide to remove your tribute.
If you didn’t find the answers you need please contact us.
Please send us a review of the memorial wall. Motherless Daughters Ministry