A certified Motherless Daughters Facilitator is a highly trained and skilled servant leader who facilitates the healing journey of women who have either lost or missed the nurturing care of their mother. She has met all of the qualifications as outlined below for this job description and is certified to use the Motherless Daughters materials that are provided for facilitating a Motherless Daughters class.
- In order to achieve this certification, a woman must have:
- Completed a Motherless Daughters Ministry course as a participant. She will be qualified to facilitate the course that has been completed.
- Successfully completed the Facilitator Training Course.
- Participated and completed a practicum being part of a facilitation team for a Motherless Daughters Class.
- Completed the post-practicum evaluation procedure.
- Must be accepting of other’s belief systems.
- Must support the Motherless Daughters Ministry
- Represents the Motherless Daughters Ministry with professionalism and Christian love.
- Maintains confidentiality with participant’s information outside of the facilitation team.
- Works collaboratively and plans with her facilitation team how best to serve women in the course or retreat.
- Prepares lesson plans, handouts, files. and all materials needed to facilitate the course.
- Completes the agreed upon commitment.
- Participates in a post-course evaluation and planning.
Commitment to the Ministry:
- 100 hours spent in your role as a facilitator over the next 2 years after completing your practicum.
- Attends quarterly continuing education updates for Facilitators.
- Coordinates class offerings through the Motherless Daughters Ministry.
- Will not copy or reproduce copyrighted materials unless permission is specifically given.