This transformative in-person experience has been specifically created for those of you who have experienced the effects of being under-mothered. Whether your mother was absent due to death, narcissism or emotionally unavailable, we know firsthand the tremendous impact on your life caused by your loss.
Our goal is to help you confront the issues and concerns that have resulted from this absence and provide you with the necessary tools to support your healing.
During this 2 1/2-day event, we will take a deep dive into the topic of mothering, specifically the messages and support that a “Good Mother” provides. We’re going to trace the impacts of not having received nurturing messages and identify patterns of attachment that have shaped the foundation of your self-image.
But this course isn’t just about the past. 17 full hours of instruction by professional trained female facilitators who have walked in your shoes, along with the invited presence of God, will work to empower you to create an action plan for continued healing and growth. With healing comes hope. With God, we open ourselves to something possible.
We begin to remove the walls we have built as a result of our loss.
This Christian-based experience is a safe and nurturing space for you to process past traumas and begin the journey towards healing and thriving. Our focus will be on:
- · Identifying attachment patterns and evaluating the building blocks that have shaped the foundation of your life.
- · Expressing your experience with clarity by mapping out your attachment pattern and foundation graphically.
- · Exploring how the absence of your mother has impacted your life.
- · Learning to choose to give these issues and concerns to God.
- · Exploring your mother’s story and identifying the abilities and blessings you have today because of her absence.
- · Creating an action plan for continued healing and getting the support you need.
You are invited to prepare in advance by reading Jasmin Lee Cori’s book, “The Emotionally Absent Mother: A Guide to Self-Healing and Getting the Love You Missed.” Together, we will work towards a more positive future that is grounded in self-love and healing.
To be announced
Participation limited to 10
- Meals included are mid-morning munchies on all days, lunch on all days
- All materials, experiential exercises, handouts, and expert facilitation
Important Information Before You Register